• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New list of TV shows being canceled or renewed.

jasonluckydog

Bones and House are renewed, I'm happy.

And Numb3rs in the cancelled list: I remember when that show came out, critics thought it wouldn't make it out of the first season. It had a pretty good run.

It's lost it's charm.

i think P&R is a cheap imitation of the awkward humor that the Office pulls off effortlessly. Office has moments that are uncomfortably funny, but Parks to me is just uncomfortable feeling the whole way through but doesn't bring as much funny.

Pam: "I'm sorry I'm so tired, I was up all night with the baby."

Erin: "You really shouldn't keep a baby up so late."

i think P&R is a cheap imitation of the awkward humor that the Office pulls off effortlessly. Office has moments that are uncomfortably funny, but Parks to me is just uncomfortable feeling the whole way through but doesn't bring as much funny.

Pam: "I'm sorry I'm so tired, I was up all night with the baby."

Erin: "You really shouldn't keep a baby up so late."

I feel the opposite. I think the Office started out like you said, but quickly turned into a show focusing on relationships over comedy. I lost my interest so quickly, and now whenever I tune into the show I just don't find it entertaining. They tried to develop too many plotlines that the viewer is supposed to care about. I think P&R has better writing and (so far) has done a better job of sticking to its quirky-comedy roots.

As for Heroes, I watched all the way through and kept giving it chances. For a show about people with superpowers, it sure it predictable and anti-climactic. Cancellation doesn't surprise me.

NEW YORK— CBS may be the most popular television network but that didn't stop its executives from shaking things up for the fall by axing seven series and moving four established shows to new nights.

The network also said Wednesday it is adding five new shows for the fall, including a Tom Selleck drama, a William Shatner comedy and a remake of "Hawaii Five-O."

CBS is coming off another year atop the ratings, establishing new hits like "NCIS: Los Angeles," "The Good Wife" and "Undercover Boss." It has far more scripted shows in the upper reaches of the ratings than its rivals, yet deals with a perennial hipness deficiency due to an older-skewing audience.

The network will make its fans double-check schedules for their favorites in September. "The Big Bang Theory," its hottest comedy, switches from Monday to Thursday. "Survivor" moves from Thursday to Wednesday. "CSI: Miami" moves from Monday to Sunday, and "CSI: NY" moves from Wednesday to Friday. "Medium" stays on Friday, but moves up an hour to 8 p.m.

Chief CBS scheduler Kelly Kahl said it was a schedule of "aggressive stability."

Clearing the way for the new entries, CBS canceled "The New Adventures of Old Christine," "Ghost Whisperer," "Cold Case," "Miami Medical," "Numb3rs," "Gary Unmarried" and "Accidentally on Purpose."

NEW YORK— CBS may be the most popular television network but that didn't stop its executives from shaking things up for the fall by axing seven series and moving four established shows to new nights.

The network also said Wednesday it is adding five new shows for the fall, including a Tom Selleck drama, a William Shatner comedy and a remake of "Hawaii Five-O."

CBS is coming off another year atop the ratings, establishing new hits like "NCIS: Los Angeles," "The Good Wife" and "Undercover Boss." It has far more scripted shows in the upper reaches of the ratings than its rivals, yet deals with a perennial hipness deficiency due to an older-skewing audience.

The network will make its fans double-check schedules for their favorites in September. "The Big Bang Theory," its hottest comedy, switches from Monday to Thursday. "Survivor" moves from Thursday to Wednesday. "CSI: Miami" moves from Monday to Sunday, and "CSI: NY" moves from Wednesday to Friday. "Medium" stays on Friday, but moves up an hour to 8 p.m.

Chief CBS scheduler Kelly Kahl said it was a schedule of "aggressive stability."

Clearing the way for the new entries, CBS canceled "The New Adventures of Old Christine," "Ghost Whisperer," "Cold Case," "Miami Medical," "Numb3rs," "Gary Unmarried" and "Accidentally on Purpose."

the Shatner show is based on this

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

I dont think he fits the role as the dad..IMO

the Shatner show is based on this

http://twitter.com/sh*tmydadsays

I dont think he fits the role as the dad..IMO

The show is supposed tobe about a kid who posts on Twitter about his Archie Bunker type dad.

I don't see Shatner as a "Archie Bunker" type. He always played the HOrn Dog type person. (In Star Trek he made it with a green woman! Who else could make it with a green skined woman? He may have even made it with a Fembot or 2!)

TJ Hooker, he was always getting laid as well!

Boston Legal was the same way. He was always chasing some skirt!

Pantherfool is right. Stiller would have made a better actor in this position.

Archived