• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why dont I have any friends?

Dpantherman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I disagree, see my post above this one. The team needs a 100% total rebuild.  Culture stinks. Talent stinks. 
    • That poo ain’t happening. Stop it. With Bryce or Andy they still will win 2 games. The culture and players are total trash with failure to launch. This team has had a half ass rebuild and we need a COMPLETE tear down. A major reboot. I thought about it, if that means Brown, Hunt, Lewis, and moron gone, so be it. 
    • Ward looks solid and he is the best option from the little I have seen.  I like what I have also seen from his attitude. Tons of upside and room to improve. He projects well to the NFL IMO.  Daniels looks great on a much worse team. Williams looks talented but I bet he will go the Baker route, not because of talent but because of his brain/maturity. Go look at Baker's rookie year numbers and remember who he still was when he came to Carolina, well he didn't leave that way. We couldn't get poo for pressure on Williams and the little we could get he folded on those plays. Heaps of talent and it's going to take a lot of time for him to mature, which is a bad combo with a #1 pick. Whatever, Sanders would be that guy in this draft IMO so do not want. He is so overhyped.