• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last night I invented a time machine...

Zod

Jbro. Without music, your video looks like the gheyest video I have ever seen! (I'm not sure with music it would look anymore butch.) (And I"m including that time I watched 5 minutes of ghey p0rn!)

Rule #1: Don't fug with gangstas on skates.

everyone knows, you cannt go back in time. only after you invent the machine, then it starts, otherwise no dice. atleast thats what the super smart people say. i say BS on all. if time travel was possible, people would already came back numerous times. plus the amount of energy needed is beyond that of sun and controlled blah blah impossible

everyone knows, you cannt go back in time. only after you invent the machine, then it starts, otherwise no dice. atleast thats what the super smart people say. i say BS on all. if time travel was possible, people would already came back numerous times. plus the amount of energy needed is beyond that of sun and controlled blah blah impossible

All the people who know how to time travel are going back further warning people about 2012.

Archived