• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

wierd things you do/did during finals week....

SorthNarolina

For me I cannot resist wearing some socks with sandals. Being able to pop ur toes whenever you want is a necessity. And your feet never get hot or sweaty. But they don't get cold either. Its a good solution for when its hot outside but the buildings are still freezing from overzealous AC.

I also will go to the coffee area but just drink half & half with sugar in it. It tastes like love.

I refuse to sleep the night before an exam; I have this irrational fear of oversleeping. Sometimes during the summer I'll wake up and freak out for about 15 seconds, thinking I've missed my exam, only to remember that it's summer.

ive done this

I can never eat during finals week. Seriously, my daily calorie intake will drop to anywhere between 200-500 calories a day because I just physically can't take in food. I'm sure it's an anxiety thing, even though I'm still hungry if I try and eat a real meal I'll just vomit.. It sucks.

due to a clusterf*ck of tests and due dates happening all at once, I didn't sleep for almost three days one time and began to hallucinate.

Wasn't even finals week, finals week was always pretty easy.

due to a clusterf*ck of tests and due dates happening all at once, I didn't sleep for almost three days one time and began to hallucinate.

Wasn't even finals week, finals week was always pretty easy.

I've had that happen before. They're called hypnagogic hallucinations that are either brought on by a sleep aid or just being really tired. It's like dreaming while awake. It gets a lot worse in the dark. It the day time they are very brief.

Archived