• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team Fortess 2 (PC)

TheSaint

One of my favs of all time. I always seem to revisit this game every year at some point after drifting to a console game like MW2 or BFBC2.

Noticed my Steam account was effed up so i re-installed it. Then noticed i had to reinstall TF2....had to play. This is still such an awesome game....i can just play Dustbowl over and over....and over. Its not like playing the same map on the console games over and over for some reason...you see the same people on the same server...even years later it seems.

the new stupid hats could go away tho...

This is my favorite multiplayer FPS in the last 5 years easy. I like my FPS to have classes and objectives that encourage strategy/teamwork. Of course it has to have a stellar engine as well but that's easily covered with Valve. To me nothing else out even comes close to topping this game in MP.

Games like Halo 2/3, COD I can play for a while but I'll get bored pretty quickly.

In the past Halo (lan parties), Return to Castle Wolfenstein/Enemy Territory and UT 2004 were some of my favorite multiplayer FPS.

I played it a little on 360 (orange box) and yeah it was a joke just like the xbox counterstrike, but I've been hearing a lot about it since the new update so maybe I'll get it on PC soon.

Archived