• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My discovery in Las Vegas

methodtoll

after being on planes all day...we get to Vegas around 10pm...we stumbled upon Aureole. I knew it was good, but it was late, close to their closing time, and we were not actually dressed appropriately. They kindly seated us, treated us wonderfully and we had one of the top 5 meals of our life..and the best bottle of Pinot ive ever had. And im not a Pinot fan.

Il always be a fan of Aureole. I dont think Mesa was there at the time, but id love to try that too!

We also ate at Craftsteak. It was ok, but not great...id like to give Tom Colicchio a piece of my mind.

ate at some other great places.

Oh Mesa isn't in the Mandalay Bay, it's in Caesar's Palace...

yep...i guess it was there when we went. just google it, says it opened 04. poo, there are so many bad ass restaurants in vegas...

Tell me about it... The restaurant that we really wanted to dine at for our anniversary was Fleur De Lys but they close on sundays

This isn't anything new. The History Channel had a whole special on Area 51, the buses, and the flights to and from it every day from Vegas. Working there and it being there aren't "secret," what they do there is.

They also said that the real area 51 probably moved else where.

Archived