• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any ideas on promoting an idea within the month?

KBRed

I have entered the Pepsi Refresh Challenge, which if we are the top two at the end of the month we win the money for our idea. It is all based on votes online. I would love to post the link so you guys could vote, but I don't think it would be allowed on here. (If so, let me know).

Anyway, my question would be...how can we promote this so that a mass amount of people will vote? Voting is daily. I've tried mass emails, facebook, twitter, and we are still below average on votes. The voting started on the 1st and ends on the 31st. Any ideas you have would be appreciated.

what? I was gonna rent you my back...but it's all hairy and I wanna watch the game too...so just a few people behind me would see it!

speaking of game...anyone watch the Lakers last night...there was a chick in a yellow tank top sitting behind the Lakers bench with ginormous breasts....now she could advertise your idea noooo problem. I get 10% for the idea though

Archived