• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assault rifle permit

Ja  Rhule

In order to own a fully automatic weapon you have to have an FAL. Very expensive and a pain in the arse to get. The background check is second to none. Stipulations to owning a FAL include notifying authorities when you are leaving the house with a weapon, how many weapons you are taking and what, where you are going, how much ammo you are carrying, how long you will be gone and notification of your return to home. They have definately turned into a possesion for the filthy rich.

not true

definitely will! Now, I'm an American and I love my guns! :D

where do you live? the shop is in Asheboro,nc south of Greensboro we do all the gun shows in NC too if you make it to any of those.The pics on the website are a lil old we have about twice the selection now.. alot of guns man lol

where do you live? the shop is in Asheboro,nc south of Greensboro we do all the gun shows in NC too if you make it to any of those.The pics on the website are a lil old we have about twice the selection now.. alot of guns man lol

I live near Charlotte. My friend is a weapon collector so he always goes to every gun show. I don't mind driving near triad with him.

I live near Charlotte. My friend is a weapon collector so he always goes to every gun show. I don't mind driving near triad with him.

Try to make it on a weekday if you can when we go to the gun shows we take like half of our inventory. Charlotte isn't to far I make the trip to see my favorite football team 8 times a year its a nice drive

I'm talking about fully automatic rifle. I believe the ban on it has expired few years ago.

That was on assult rifles such as the SKS, CAR-15, etc. AS far asI know Bush let that run out and only semi-autos are for sale again. NOT FULL AUTOS!

It has been unlawful since 1934 (The National Firearms Act) for civilians to own machine guns without special permission. You have to own a Class 3 Federal Firearm License for full auto. (Again as far as I know.)

Archived