• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assault rifle permit

Ja  Rhule

ohh thats a class 3 item they stopped allowing people to register them back in 80s so there for there not many full autos left and they can cost from 4,000 to 100,000's. But you have to do extra paper work along with a 200 tax, you need to have your local sheriff sign off on it, you need to have ATF come to your house once a year to see that you have it stored in a save and blah blah... I know this cuz my dad owns a gun shop and we have a few full autos, if you live near the triad you should check the place out... http://www.carolinagun.com/

definitely will! Now, I'm an American and I love my guns! :D

Why do you need a fully auto? All they do is waste ammo with their point and spray method...

Fix your aim and a semi is just fine...

QFT

The only real reason to have something full-auto is to brag about it to your buddies. Or if you're starting a millita. :cool:

Well, I can buy a semi-auto AK for around $300, so more than three times the price for what essentially is very little work done to the rifle is a lot more expensive.

Where are you from originally?

$300? Must be either Romanian pr Chinese... both = poo.

I'm talking about 100% Russian. I was born in ex soviet union, ukraine.

It also enhances the size of your penis

Or make up for lack of.....

$300? Must be either Romanian pr Chinese... both = poo.

I'm talking about 100% Russian. I was born in ex soviet union, ukraine.

Yeah, most of the ones I've see/handled (older brother works part-time at a gun store) are Romanian made and they do = poo. If I were to buy a semi-auto tactical rifle, I'd probably go with Bushmaster or DPMS.

so it's a pain in the ass to own a fully auto assault rifle. go figure

yeah its not to bad depending on where you live some sheriff's can be douches about it. If your sheriff doesn't like the way you look and wont sign off on it you can make a trust or a cooperation to register the gun to then you dont need the sheriff to sign off on it. If you do it the wrong way and your neighbor hears a full auto and gets sacred calls the cops it can get you 10 to 30 in prison.... i know there are some gun ranges that will let you rent a full auto prob the best way to do it and the cheapest

In order to own a fully automatic weapon you have to have an FAL. Very expensive and a pain in the arse to get. The background check is second to none. Stipulations to owning a FAL include notifying authorities when you are leaving the house with a weapon, how many weapons you are taking and what, where you are going, how much ammo you are carrying, how long you will be gone and notification of your return to home. They have definately turned into a possesion for the filthy rich.

Archived