• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jessica Simpson finally looks skinny

Jangler

Not making a joke here at all but she would be a great choice for the next Jenny Craig spokesperson. It wouldn't take her long at all to lose what she gained (She isn't really "fat") and she would generate a ton of business. I think Jason Alexander (from Seinfeld) is the current one.

didn't you guys know, according to a very popular fb group, curvery women are better than skinny girls.

How do you guys think it will go over if i start a group, "skinny girls are better than fatties!" ?

didn't you guys know, according to a very popular fb group, curvery women are better than skinny girls.

How do you guys think it will go over if i start a group, "skinny girls are better than fatties!" ?

Yeah, that would go over like a lead balloon... people are touchy about that sh*t.

Dude, she's put on weight, and by some people's definition she's "fat". I like curvy, I like skinny, I like athletic... I'm pretty well rounded in the attraction to women category and can usually find something attractive about most (but certainly not all) women. She is very pretty... dumb as a stick, and can't sing IMO, but pretty.

That would be hilarious, even if incorrect

This.

I love how people who couldn't land a chick half as hot as her in real life have the balls to call her fat.

Thats what people who can't land hot chicks say to feel better.

And for the record. I love me some Jessthicka Simpson.

Archived