• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drinking the Panther Kool-Aid

Shockatelly

this seems to be convenient "logic" on your part. my post has nothing to do with revelling in the panther's lost season -- just the opposite, in fact. what the hell fun is it when your favorite team is playing unwatchable football?? my point is that we didn't have to be this damn bad and it pisses me off. if you don't want to acknowledge the truth, that's your issue, not mine.

sorry, but i get zero pleasure out of our team sucking. if that means im not a "realist" then so be it.

homerism? censoring? under your skin?

1) I root for my team, they come first....call it what you want.

2) I have no authority to censor anyone, so that's all in your head.

3) There are few people that on here that can "get under my skin". Considering I have no earthy idea who the hell you are, and have no desire to, you couldn't make me blink, let alone get under my skin.

awesome. another "told you so" thread. always good to hear from blind squirrels who found a nut finally and made their lives seem like less of a failure. hope this keeps you from jumping off that bridge the next time you think about ending it all.

panthers suck in 2010. you called it. congratulations. makes you a genius.

Archived