• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drinking the Panther Kool-Aid

Shockatelly

• 5 months later...

I read Zod's post and got to thinking about my post back in May that got me banned. And by the way, the name Shockatelly has nothing to do with Jeremy Shockey and I am a Panthers fan...

Funny how a lot of you guys seem to be delusional about how this team will be better next year. How can the Panthers be better than last year? They're an 8-8 team that lost most of its defensive starters. They've made zero moves in free agency. The starting QB has little league experience, with no depth behind him. There is STILL no big time receiver to complement Smith.

Please don't drive your cars after drinking that stuff!!! Get strapped for 3-13.

"I told you so."

Good for you.

The team is losing for a few reasons, mainly to do with QB (congratulations, you got that one right - you must be able to see the future) and the coaching. It has nothing to do with the defensive starters, free agency and honestly, not really anything to do with the WR's at this point. However, you missed the O-line and the ineffective run game.

But good job Miss Cleo. It must feel real damn good to be right about your team being a piece of poo.

nothing to do with free agency? LOL. and if you ever thought Moore was the answer, then, sorry for you. one good game out of our rookie receivers and you think there's not a problem there?

I agree that it didn't take a genius to figure out this season was going to be dismal. what does that make you?

"I told you so."

Good for you.

The team is losing for a few reasons, mainly to do with QB (congratulations, you got that one right - you must be able to see the future) and the coaching. It has nothing to do with the defensive starters, free agency and honestly, not really anything to do with the WR's at this point. However, you missed the O-line and the ineffective run game.

But good job Miss Cleo. It must feel real damn good to be right about your team being a piece of poo.

nothing to do with free agency? LOL.

Just who the hell would've saved this season, then?

and if you ever thought Moore was the answer, then, sorry for you.

Never really had an opinion either way on Moore.

one good game out of our rookie receivers and you think there's not a problem there?

I think it's the QB's, not the WR's.

I agree that it didn't take a genius to figure out this season was going to be dismal. what does that make you?

I never said I thought this was going to be a SB season. I made some assumptions and had hopes but I didn't go into this season expecting anything. In fact, I don't go into any season expecting anything.

I just don't like people who like to say "I told you so." Hell, it would've been even less annoying if you would've made a brand new thread instead of bringing up this shitty one.

Archived