• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drinking the Panther Kool-Aid

Shockatelly

Funny how a lot of you guys seem to be delusional about how this team will be better next year. How can the Panthers be better than last year? They're an 8-8 team that lost most of its defensive starters. They've made zero moves in free agency. The starting QB has little league experience, with no depth behind him. There is STILL no big time receiver to complement Smith.

Please don't drive your cars after drinking that stuff!!! Get strapped for 3-13.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion just as you are... I tend to be more positive and optimistic in regards to the Panthers, but if you want to get on here and preach doom and gloom you can certainly do that. Some will agree with you and others won't, but all the while, I'll still be a fan win or lose...

Funny how a lot of you guys seem to be delusional about how this team will be better next year. How can the Panthers be better than last year? They're an 8-8 team that lost most of its defensive starters. They've made zero moves in free agency. The starting QB has little league experience, with no depth behind him. There is STILL no big time receiver to complement Smith.

Please don't drive your cars after drinking that stuff!!! Get strapped for 3-13.

20kr4hi.gif

nice try.

Hidden

Everybody's entitled to their opinion just as you are... I tend to be more positive and optimistic in regards to the Panthers, but if you want to get on here and preach doom and gloom you can certainly do that. Some will agree with you and others won't, but all the while, I'll still be a fan win or lose...

if the opinion was better than this garbage, id respect actually respect him. you know??

While he may be trolling, his opinion (while many would say closer to 6-10 rather than 3-13) is the overwhelmingly prevalent opinion among fans and pundits about the Panthers. If we have a winning season and make the playoffs it will be considered a big surprise especially given who we lost and still have not replaced.

Just sayin.....................

Archived