• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CoCo on 60 minutes tonight

Jangler

What exactly is the deal with his situation? His show was getting moved to a different time slot and he got mad? I see people with the "I'm with CoCo" thing, but I don't know anything about it. Can someone give a brief summary?

No

Hidden

What exactly is the deal with his situation? His show was getting moved to a different time slot and he got mad? I see people with the "I'm with CoCo" thing, but I don't know anything about it. Can someone give a brief summary?

Leno was left the tonight show and passed it down to Conan. Leno couldn't stay away, bc NBC offered him another show on NBC at 10. (1 hour and 30mins before his previous slot at 11:30). the ratings were garbage, and Conan's ratings were suffering as well (debatable cause). NBC offered Jay Leno the tonight Show back and he took it (to major media and public backlash, which then dawned the "Im with CoCo" slogan), and Conan agreed to a buyout that would pay him and his staff lots of cash I think 20-30 million. Conan out, Leno back in. I think thats about it. ;)

Archived