• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Office

tarheelblue89

yeah Erin is kind of a flop of a character so far, but once they lock in on something for her that is funny she'll be fine. and the whole kathy bates/sabre thing was a terrible storyline.

but that doesn't matter because the jokes are still hilarious. i haven't seen a bad episode. thursday's was especially hilarious.

yeah Erin is kind of a flop of a character so far, but once they lock in on something for her that is funny she'll be fine. and the whole kathy bates/sabre thing was a terrible storyline.

but that doesn't matter because the jokes are still hilarious. i haven't seen a bad episode. thursday's was especially hilarious.

Exactly. I was just saying the other day that I've never seen a bad episode.

Sometimes it takes a while for new characters to really come into their own. Remember when Andy was just the minor character from the other branch?

Way funnier in the beginning but still pretty funny. They need to not focus so much on Jim and Pam, but give everyone screen time.

I think they ruined it when they completely made Michael a moron in all aspects. Early on he was a moron but he was good at his job and obviously was doing something right to be the boss. At this point, I don't understand why he's a boss cause they have completely made him retarded.

Creed still cracks me up, every time he says something.

Archived