• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Survivor?

Samuel L. Jackson

Sandra has played quite well too. She's been on the cusp of being booted many times...and if it weren't for her making Parvati thinking she was still part of the group, do you really think Parv would've given her an immunity idol that one time?

My fiancee watches this, last night I sat with her and it was really entertaining. Pavrati and Danielle found out his game and he still managed to get the other chick to vote Danielle off (hope I have the names right).

They need to get rid of those tube top things on the girls.

She made no good moves in the game.... what did she play well? what did she win? Her only strategy she could speak of??? Get rid of russel, and he was in the final 3.... yea you did a great job playing! F--- the jury.... America knows who was the best player.

Sandra has played quite well too. She's been on the cusp of being booted many times...and if it weren't for her making Parvati thinking she was still part of the group, do you really think Parv would've given her an immunity idol that one time?

Sup

She really did own.

Imagine what this game would've been like if she'd not found that last idol. Parvati would've won IMO, because Danielle isn't that pleasant and Russell would still be whining.

Russell was ROBBED again...

His social game involves drawing in a couple close people, and being anti-social and aggressive towards everyone, including those whom he is close to...

Sure, it alienates them, but it is a GAME and he played the best game of any Survivor... twice...

Haters gonna hate...

I've been a survivor addict since season 1. Russel is clearly one of the best players this game has ever seen, but his social game sucks. I see his point that his goal is to get to the end, which he has successfully done both times, but he leaves himself zero chance to win. Unfortunately, those he gets voted off are a whiny little bunch and don't respect the fact that he owned them all. Those that got voted off that say they love the game...Coach for example, should have voted for him based on ownage! Everyone hated the guy and yet, they never voted him out all along!

Archived