• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Survivor?

Samuel L. Jackson

I love the show!!! This is one of the best seasons. Russel played one of the best survivor games last season.... It's Fvck up he didn't win. This season he has done some amazing poo..... However, Parvati has been just as good. Actually I believe she has been better because she really has just as much control of this game. I think Russel plays to emotional at times instead of thinking logically. His emotions makes him easier to manipulate. Parvati is all game. (That was sick how she eliminated JT last week)

I was disappointed to see him play the idle tonight, but I understand. I just think with no idle, the power struglle he has, and Sandra still out there next week can go anyway. This is when you can start seeing people make moves to completely change the game again. People are not going to want to go to the end with Russel.... Will see,

I don't like the "all-star" survivors but I watch the regular ones.

I watched for about a half hour last night though...some hot ass there. I've always wanted to do unspeakable things to Pavarti - you know she'd love it. :P

Personally, I think Russell or Parvati wins...

They are both playing the biggest game... everyone else is a cling-on...

From next week's previews, it looks as though Russell and Parvati are about to split, though...

Sandra is toast... Unless (and I have been saying this all along) she has a secret deal with Parvati or Russell (Sandra has voted with them every time... even against Courtney)...

The players with the biggest target on their backs right now appear to be:

Russell... he always will, probably... What will be key is if he can convince Danielle or Jerri that they are better off with him than Parvati, or if he can somehow get the immunity next week...

Parvati... She's the alpha female, and still a big target of Colby and Rupert probably..

Candice... Flipped on her original tribe

Sandra... seemingly always on the outs with the villains...

With last night's votes, unless Candice flips back to the Heroes, the villains don't need Sandra to maintain voting control... They have Russell, Parvati, Danielle, Jerri, and Candice... That leaves Sandra, Colby, and Rupert... If they were smart, they'd keep controlling Sandra and get rid of Colby and Rupert, and eventually Candice and Sandra...

Yeah, ive watched most of them...Amazon being a glaring exception. Dont think i saw a single episode of that one...im sure there are a few more i didnt see.

Survivor seems to have very little to do with surviving any more. Anyone notice that?

But, thats not necessarily a bad thing. The game play has gotten more interesting, and this current season has been good. Parv is smart girl. I used to not like her, but there is something about her thats attractive.

One thing thats always surprised me about this show...CBS has done an amazing job of not having any nude pics/video leaking onto the intertnets....there have been a lot of good looking chicks whos clothes have come off or slipped and nothing has gotten out. They must have that crew by the short hairs.

I think the only one they missed blurring is some dudes johnson.

Need to get rid of the immunity idol...as it's just become a game of hide and seek.

Need to get rid of fire as the first reward challenge.

Allow more indigenous animals to be eaten...I want another pig moment.

They need to pick me to be on the show...if only the wife would allow.

don't think I've ever missed an episode on Survivor! Love it.

Russell is easily one of the best ever to play...a little cocky sometimes!

And ummm...that Danielle has some amazing breasts!

Archived