• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bank of America = lil India

Ja  Rhule

Went to an interview today with B0fA. Interview took place at their corporate headquarters. My gosh... I would never guess that BofA would employe so many indian people. There was more indian people than all other races combined. I'm in noway a racist (I got indian relatives) but damn! Talking about cheap labor.

There are quite a few Indians/Persians where I work as well. They're good people and good workers. I'm drinking buddies with 2 of them.

Totally agree. One of my best friends I met during my investment days at Wachovia. He went on to big things with being a wholesaler for mutual funds and he and I hang every chance we get.

Now the boy has done and found him a fiance from NYC who is a doctor and there is gonna be a HUGE wedding. He is from Kenya, grew up in S.Africa and was schooled in London.

Super great guy.

I worked for a Indian owned company and had some co-workers too. Unfortunately, I've only had bad experiences with them. They usually cared nothing for this country, tried to get all work-arounds on tax, paying employees, safety. Would outsource ANYTHING to Mumbai, although that's about any company now. They were the cheapest people ever and after buying things from suppliers they would tell them "we're going to pay in installments". Pretty much a bunch of goons, honestly. One time we were buying a fridge for our office, got one off craigslist for $120 and it was perfect, ice maker, all that. Got it back to the office and one of the Indian bosses in NY was pissed saying "should have paid no more than $35 for it". Even outside of work, most Indians I come across are pretty hateful and standoffish. I'm sure there has to be some cool guys out there though.

People are all worked up over the illegal Mexicans taking jobs, but at least we get benefit IN the country. The thing to be worried about is jobs being outsourced to India where it's cheap and the quality of product is horrible. Politicians don't really care much about that though.

Archived