• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for pot smokers

Happy Panther

Doubt you're gonna find anyone from a message board that's sketchy as hell. But sometimes you can find ppl chillin at gas stations lol

Actually if you were smart about it I bet you could find a connection via this message board. The tough part would be convincing them that you aren't a narc.

$35 for 3.5 grams, might as well buy the real thing.

apparently you only have to take like 2 hits of this stuff and it'll do it's job. It's a lot more potent than regular pot. Plus, its legal and won't show up on a drug test. I can walk into a store and buy it. A shop in NoDa sells it. I've never tried it, but was thinking about getting some this week.

If you have to ask like this you probably have no business buying weed in the first place. But just in my EXPERIENCE, say if you just NEED some weed and are in a new town or something:

Go find a fancy restaurant that has valet parker dudes working behind a booth. Those guys usually sell/have bud. That or they can point you in the right direction. The food service industry in general are just a bunch of drug addicts. Might be able to score some coke too.

If you don't care about quality, Mexicans almost always know where to get some shwag. In their society, it's not a stigma like in ours, so they have a completely different understanding of it. Usually very nice and interesting to talk to as well.

If you have to ask like this you probably have no business buying weed in the first place. But just in my EXPERIENCE, say if you just NEED some weed and are in a new town or something:

Go find a fancy restaurant that has valet parker dudes working behind a booth. Those guys usually sell/have bud. That or they can point you in the right direction. The food service industry in general are just a bunch of drug addicts. Might be able to score some coke too.

If you don't care about quality, Mexicans almost always know where to get some shwag. In their society, it's not a stigma like in ours, so they have a completely different understanding of it. Usually very nice and interesting to talk to as well.

That's funny.

My buddy said either 1) go to a Mexican club or 2) talk to the concierge in the nicest hotel in town

No i am working the friends and may have the hookup. This was truly a hypothetical. I really would not be comfortable buying from a stranger on a chat board.

Archived