• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for pot smokers

Happy Panther

This is a hypothetical only as i would never advocate breaking the law.

But if i wanted a nice bag of weed where would I get it? All my stoner buddies stopped smoking and their dealers are gone, i don't feel like cruising bartenders or my old fraternity. And I don't feel like buying from some loser who is going top give me skunk.

I have money which should buy me convenience

Why can't we just get it online in this day and age?

In NYC my buddy has a guy who will come by with like 20 samples and describe them etc just like a coffee shop. Do they have that here?

Thanks for the advice.

Remember hypothetical only

Kids don't do drugs!

Hypothetically, I'd say you are a narc.

This is a hypothetical only as i would never advocate breaking the law.

But if i wanted a nice bag of weed where would I get it? All my stoner buddies stopped smoking and their dealers are gone, i don't feel like cruising bartenders or my old fraternity. And I don't feel like buying from some loser who is going top give me skunk.

I have money which should buy me convenience

Why can't we just get it online in this day and age?

In NYC my buddy has a guy who will come by with like 20 samples and describe them etc just like a coffee shop. Do they have that here?

Thanks for the advice.

Remember hypothetical only

Kids don't do drugs!

If you don't like to break the law then you would then have to go through the effort to make sure the weed you bought wasn't funding organized crime.

If you ask I have to tell you.

Pretty sure that is how it works.

Current usage

Today, narc usually refers to a narcotics agent or police informant who provides information to the police about drug offenders. It is more often used to refer to undercover agents than police officers. Some drug offenders, once caught, turn into informants as part of an agreement with the police to avoid charges.

It is also sometimes used in popular culture to refer to someone who is against people consuming drugs of their own free will, or even to refer to someone who disapproves of other, non-drug related recreational behavior.

While most specifically dealing with people who inform on narcotics related activity, the term "narc" can also refer to anyone who informs, or is seen as likely to inform, an authority figure about illegal, immoral, or socially unacceptable activity.

Nice try....narc.

Sorry to ruin the party here, but this thread is disgusting. You guys are making light of an illegal substance that ruins people's lives. I don't think it's something to joke about at all.

It's ruined my family's life too. My sister smoked a "J" once and now all she does is listen to jazz music with her ***** boyfriend.

Archived