• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Kitty Cats....

invisible38833

No question now we are the kitties. Let the age of our team define the name:

Moore - 25 Brown - 22

Claussen - 22 Hardy -21

Pike -24 Tyler - 25

Cantwell - 24 Johnson -26

Williams - 27 Leonard - 25

Stewart - 23 Irvin - 24

Goodson - 22 Hayden -24

Sutton - 23 Brayton -30

Fiammetta - 23 Johnson - 23

Gross -29 Taylor -23

Wharton - 28 Beason - 25

Kalil - 25 Davis - 27

Bernadeau - 24 Norwood -21

Otah -23 Conner - 24

Schwartz -23 Anderson -26

Robinson 23 Williams - 25

King - 27 Marshall - 25

Rosario -25 Gamble - 27

Barnidge -24 Captain - 22

Smitty - 30 Stanford - 21

LaFell - 23 McClain - 21

Jarrett -23 Hudson - 27

Edwards -22 wilson - 25

Gettis -22 Godfrey -24

Wright -26 Martin - 25

Kasay - 40 Pugh - 22

Baker - 31 Francisco - 26

Jensen - 24 Witherspoon - 24

These are the main Panthers with a few cuts by the end. Kasay should be concerned with the OSU kicker in camp. If he can hit the end zone consistently, we could have another cut.

So if you were a lame duck coach and you now have the youngest team in the NFL, what is your chance of staying on beyond this year?

One things is for sure... if we like what we have we will have plenty of money to make sure we keep the talent. HOnestly, with the losses of Harris, Lewis, Diggs, Kemo, Thomas, Delhomme, Vincent, Moose and Hoover, we have not lost much in physical skills on the field. We have lost experience, but I think we have a lot of upside in their replacements. The only real loss will be Peppers, not necessarily because he was a beast, but because he created double team issues on the other side that will no longer be necessary allowing someone else to go out in the passing patterns. That will be our biggest hurdle to overcome. I hope Beason can coach on the field this year. We will need it.

No question now we are the kitties. Let the age of our team define the name:

Moore - 25 Brown - 22

Claussen - 22 Hardy -21

Pike -24 Tyler - 25

Cantwell - 24 Johnson -26

Williams - 27 Leonard - 25

Stewart - 23 Irvin - 24

Goodson - 22 Hayden -24

Sutton - 23 Brayton -30

Fiammetta - 23 Johnson - 23

Gross -29 Taylor -23

Wharton - 28 Beason - 25

Kalil - 25 Davis - 27

Bernadeau - 24 Norwood -21

Otah -23 Conner - 24

Schwartz -23 Anderson -26

Robinson 23 Williams - 25

King - 27 Marshall - 25

Rosario -25 Gamble - 27

Barnidge -24 Captain - 22

Smitty - 30 Stanford - 21

LaFell - 23 McClain - 21

Jarrett -23 Hudson - 27

Edwards -22 wilson - 25

Gettis -22 Godfrey -24

Wright -26 Martin - 25

Kasay - 40 Pugh - 22

Baker - 31 Francisco - 26

Jensen - 24 Witherspoon - 24

These are the main Panthers with a few cuts by the end. Kasay should be concerned with the OSU kicker in camp. If he can hit the end zone consistently, we could have another cut.

So if you were a lame duck coach and you now have the youngest team in the NFL, what is your chance of staying on beyond this year?

One things is for sure... if we like what we have we will have plenty of money to make sure we keep the talent. HOnestly, with the losses of Harris, Lewis, Diggs, Kemo, Thomas, Delhomme, Vincent, Moose and Hoover, we have not lost much in physical skills on the field. We have lost experience, but I think we have a lot of upside in their replacements. The only real loss will be Peppers, not necessarily because he was a beast, but because he created double team issues on the other side that will no longer be necessary allowing someone else to go out in the passing patterns. That will be our biggest hurdle to overcome. I hope Beason can coach on the field this year. We will need it.

I still find it amusing that people think that Peppers was double teamed a lot. Go back and watch the games...he was blocked one on one 99% of the time.

I still find it amusing that people think that Peppers was double teamed a lot. Go back and watch the games...he was blocked one on one 99% of the time.
yep...goes right along with the myth that harris caused half our turnovers.

I have gone back and looked at tape from time to time. Pep may not have been double teamed, but teams game planned to hold back a RB or push a TE that way just in case. I basically took them out of things they might have been able to do against other opponents. I hope I am wrong and this is not going to be an issue, but I believe it will be.

Archived