• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More IW employees sue Activision

Doc Holiday

You can never convince me that WaW is better, I will say there is a lot of BS that happens in MW2, but I've also not lost a match in my last 3 days of playing moved my W/L up by .04 and kills up by .01 to 1.93.

And CoD 4 is still the best.

Nothing will ever, ever, be as stupid as the Commando perk. That ruined MW2 completely. Hopefully all the lames that use it go and start playing Halo though.

and yes CoD4 is better, MW2 is really really easy and they reward bad players (death streaks, all the air support, care packages with gunner/ac130's, commando, etc).

Nothing will ever, ever, be as stupid as the Commando perk. That ruined MW2 completely. Hopefully all the lames that use it go and start playing Halo though.

and yes CoD4 is better, MW2 is really really easy and they reward bad players (death streaks, all the air support, care packages with gunner/ac130's, commando, etc).

Cammando pro by it's self isn't bad, but tac knife included and it's sick.

Things that the game could do without:

1. Army of one

2 scavanger pro should not reload explosives.

3 tac knife

4 the ability to carry both a noob tube and a rpg

5 uav and uav jammer

6 air drop

and that's it.

Cammando pro by it's self isn't bad, but tac knife included and it's sick.

Things that the game could do without:

1. Army of one

2 scavanger pro should not reload explosives.

3 tac knife

4 the ability to carry both a noob tube and a rpg

5 uav and uav jammer

6 air drop

and that's it.

That's kind of a significant amount of things wrong with the game.

There's a reason things went south between IW and Activision. Activision has a rep of treating their employees and their stable of companies like poo, they're almost as bad as EA.

Right now, they are worse than EA. EA has improved though. I know this gen, EA also has the better games....

Unless you're someone that plays COD and GH all the time then you may disagree with that cause other than those 2 franchises..Activision is pretty mediocre.

Archived