• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Howdy from WNC

CarolinaPride

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Allen. I was born and raised in the southeastern part of NC and now live in Asheville, NC with my wife and 10 month old son. Been a Panthers fan since the beginning. In fact, I was living in Charlotte when the Panthers joined the league and my best friends sister was the top PSL salesperson for the organization. I had the pleasure of attending the inaugural Panthers game in what was then Ericsson Stadium....12th row, 40 yard line behind Panthers bench. Saw a lot of games that year, but I can honestly say that the opening day is still the highlight of what's seems like a long journey as a fan.

Anywho, I got tired of trolling the Huddle boards over the last few years and decided to join. I look forward talkin' bout some Panthers football.

GO CATS!!!

Nothing here in Asheville. Yesterday when I got home (west asheville) there were a few times when it was really coming down, but buy 6pm things just stopped. Everything gets dumped north and west in the higher elevations. This front is approaching from the NW and asheville gets hit hardest when moisture is coming from the SW. I was hoping to get the day off....oh well.

Archived