• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football Help!

Hawk

someone, anyone, with any sort of access to the NFL...I need your help!

I love my country, I love living in Canada, I love being Canadian etc....but...the one real negative of living where I do is all these idiot CFL fans that constantly say that the CFL is a superior league!

So...if you have any connections, could you please arrange a game between the CFL select team and maybe the latest draft class or a bunch of practice squad players or something. I'd like to shut these people up once and for all!!!

Thank you

someone, anyone, with any sort of access to the NFL...I need your help!

I love my country, I love living in Canada, I love being Canadian etc....but...the one real negative of living where I do is all these idiot CFL fans that constantly say that the CFL is a superior league!

So...if you have any connections, could you please arrange a game between the CFL select team and maybe the latest draft class or a bunch of practice squad players or something. I'd like to shut these people up once and for all!!!

Thank you

Just wait until the Buffalo Bills move to Toronto. They will change their tune.

Go Toronto Skyscrapers!

oh, I've told them...I've also asked for numbers....like...numbers of CFL stars that actually made an impact when they moved to the NFL...that list is pretty short!!!

I honestly think you could make a team from this year's draft and start at round 4 or 5 and they would still beat any CFL team

Archived