• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN 30 for 30: Ricky Williams ("Run Ricky Run")

Dpantherman

Meh...I didn't think it was that great. You've been given free rein to film whatever and whenever and that's the best you came up with? It was interesting - don't get me wrong - just think it could have been much better. The director went to visit Ricky three times in ten years; he should have been around more often and had much more footage.

IMO, the Reggie Miller one was far better than the rest.

Meh...I didn't think it was that great. You've been given free rein to film whatever and whenever and that's the best you came up with? It was interesting - don't get me wrong - just think it could have been much better. The director went to visit Ricky three times in ten years; he should have been around more often and had much more footage.

I missed the Reggie Miller one....didn't really have an interest in it. So it was that good huh? My favorite was the Jimmy the Greek one followed closely by the Len Bias story.

I caught about 20 minutes of the Ricky story.

I'm out of my lane with this diagnosis, but I'm convinced he is mentally ill.

Possibly bipolar with a hint of social anxiety disorder.

Hope he follows up with his support and follows directions. He has already proven he is a risky investment, personally or professionally.

I missed the Reggie Miller one....didn't really have an interest in it. So it was that good huh? My favorite was the Jimmy the Greek one followed closely by the Len Bias story.

The Reggie Miller was one was tremendous IMO. The had such great footage and interviews. My first thought was "with the footage NFL Films has, and the in-game audio they have, they should be producing pieces like this all the time."

the reggie miller one was awesome. i also did enjoy the iverson one.

Did you miss the part where his life partner said that he can change like every five minutes? Maybe that is the best footage they could get or privy too without ******* Ricky off or him going insane or something. I felt it was a very informative program and really enjoyed it.

Archived