• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa bay area...

ANDRE2FL1017

there's a lot of talk about today's game.... everywhere from radio to people on the street..... I live just south from Tampa Bay and hear a lot of smack talk from everyone here..... It was really hard to come to work after last game, but I hope to walk in tomorrow am and talk some smack back! Everyone here thinks bucs will win this game hands down after what happened in game 1 this season.I hope Fox has the Panthers ready to play tonight! By the way what colors are we playing in tonight?

Lets go Panthers and kick some ass tonight on national TV!:D

They will be wearing black tonight. Most Bucs fans I've talked to feel the same way. They use the first game as a measuring stick for this game. The circumstances are totally different, and I think they're in for a big surprise.

I hear ya bro! That 1 game has them thinking that we're muck but tomorrow I hope for them to sing a diffrent tune..... I watched most of the bucs games and they pulled some wins out of their ass but "W" is a "W"....In my opinion there are not even close to a team that Carolina has, but we need to prove that tonight!

I hear ya bro! That 1 game has them thinking that we're muck but tomorrow I hope for them to sing a diffrent tune..... I watched most of the bucs games and they pulled some wins out of their ass but "W" is a "W"....In my opinion there are not even close to a team that Carolina has, but we need to prove that tonight!

What'd ya'll get..........a family special on the Peppers jersey? :smilielol5:

Archived