• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOB (rapper)

Dpantherman

Yes good song. B.O.B. is a good hip-hop artist. I cant stand how rap music is these days. Its gone to sh*t.

it really has. there was a time where there was an art to it. and some of it is still out there. but will all the crap that they play on the radio, you rarely hear the real stuff.

is anyone else a fan??

he reminds me of someone, not sure why. hes not like the 1million soulja boys out there (that i hate). hes different.

Im going to guess Andre3000 !?? That's who I thought it was the 1st time I heard his one song (the single that's playing on the radio )

And I'm a big outkast fan so I deff like his sound. I just haven't heard anything else he's done ... Lol not even the yt clips posted above me.

This guy and Lupe were just here the other night doing a show at uncc , did anyone catch that show ?

I hate what rap has become, but I just downloaded this CD and I am really impressed.....I was more of a fan of rap when 2pac, Biggie, Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc (90s rap) This CD is a must have though if you liked 90s rap

dude is amazing

Archived