• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Will Be So Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheynehowell

I know he has problems about motivation, but after having to sign for the league minimum he will be more than motivated by the $$$$ a peppers like year could do:party:

If you read the write-up In the observer hardy is quoted as saying he admires Julius pepper's work ethic. That made me queasy and I laughed outloud in my empty apartment and felt really creepy for doing so.

"Greg Hardy doesn't drink, Greg Hardy doesn't smoke, Greg Hardy doesn't cuss loud. Stay in School" -- Greg Hardy 8/12/2009

Greg Hardy is a beast. I keep up with Ole Miss football and, when he was healthy, there was not a better pure pass rusher in the SEC! I'm serious! People have questioned his work ethic and character over the years, but this is a guy who has experienced injury, played through it, and worked his butt off to make a couple come backs! He is not a guy that you will ever hear anything bad about off the field. Sure, Hardy is a unique guy, but he will soon become a fan favorite. I promise you!

I found a good site with great reads about Hardy

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1137463

He is compared to Peppers and Mario Williams because of his rare athleticism but his injuries is a big concern because he has never completed a whole season in college since his freshmen year. I think this guy will come in and beat Hilee Taylor for sure, he will take a few years to become a starter but will work well in rotations. Assuming he overcomes injuries and fully recovers then we got a great pick. If his injuries continue then this guy might not make it past a year. I did notice this tad bit of ironic info thinking of our WR problem "Intangibles: Rare athleticism for the position. Actually used as a wide receiver early in his career and had three receiving touchdowns."

Archived