• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good luck Saturday

540NYFAN

I hope you guys win Sunday, I would want nothing more than to host your team again. Regardless of the outcome, im sure it would be a great playoff game to watch, of course I want the Gmen to win, but I hope we see the Panthers again just for the point of a good game. Im sure you guys will dismantle the Cards, im confident, but the Eagles arent the team I wanna see coming into the Meadowlands right now :mad:

Yea I know what you mean about the Eagles. Seeing them 3 times this year makes it even worst for you guys. You definately have to be on top of your game. The team that executes, and makes the least amount of mistakes will win of course. But I really can't say that I hope you beat them. I'd really love to host the NFC Championship game here. So, just smack the Eagles hard in your loss. Thanks. :-)

I hope you guys win Sunday, I would want nothing more than to host your team again. Regardless of the outcome, im sure it would be a great playoff game to watch, of course I want the Gmen to win, but I hope we see the Panthers again just for the point of a good game. Im sure you guys will dismantle the Cards, im confident, but the Eagles arent the team I wanna see coming into the Meadowlands right now :mad:

You guys have your hands full with them Eagles....Honestly, I'd rather play you guys... Nothing against your team

I'm not feeling a Panther win on Sunday. At least not this Sunday...

You guys scare me the most out of any team in the league right now. I'm only hoping yall lose so we could possibly get homefield for the NFC title if we beat Arizona. In either case, if we meet again, it's going to be a damn good game.

The only game I am concerned about right now is the Cardinal game.

I hope we win. Every team is tough in the Playoff's.

The Gianst showed a lot of class last month when we played. If we play again I am sure it will make for one hell of a game.

Hell they ARE THE DEFENDING SB champs. To be the best you have to beat the best, so we have a good blueprint.

Just give me a win this weekend, we will worry about next week then.

Sorry but I don't want Carolina to play the Giants. I would rather the NFC championship game be in Charlotte. I also hope you guys smack them hard in your loss.

I agree.

I want the NFC championship to roll thorough Charlotte this year. No offense to the Giants, but I hope the Eagles win. Feel free to beat them up all you want in the process though.

The funny thing is I hate the Eagles and I've always liked the Giants. I'm gonna be confused this weekend. :P

Archived