• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen disscusion here

Fiz

Every single dipshit cock sucking inbred hick fan that posts from the burger king near their meth dealers house is going to rave aboutthis because they fuging know poo about poo.

fug this entire board fuxk everythinng

I'm going to take all the acid I can find and check into the rock and roll hotel

shed this fuging mortal choil

fug you god. I'm coming to piss in your mouth.

Have some nuts, Jizz.

You should have YOUR mouth pissed in. It definitely needs to be sterilized.

At this point, there is nothing any of us can do about the players we have chosen. My advice, embrace this young man and wish him the best. Sooner or later he is going to be our starting QB and he has the ability to be great. Before you knock the man, give the kid time to adapt to the NFL style of play and go from there. I'm not opposed to this pick, at least yet. It just makes me even more excited for the next season.

Best of luck Jimmy, I hope your career in Carolina is memorable for all the right reasons.

At this point, there is nothing any of us can do about the players we have chosen. My advice, embrace this young man and wish him the best. Sooner or later he is going to be our starting QB and he has the ability to be great. Before you knock the man, give the kid time to adapt to the NFL style of play and go from there. I'm not opposed to this pick, at least yet. It just makes me even more excited for the next season.

Best of luck Jimmy, I hope your career in Carolina is memorable for all the right reasons.

I was shocked when I first saw the pick and I wanted Tate at that spot instead...but Clausen at 48 is a huge value pick. He was by far the BPA, and many considered him to be the best QB in the draft. With several good receivers still available, getting the steal of the draft isn't necessarily a bad thing. Either he sits this season and develops, or he comes in and outperforms Moore. Either way, we'll have a good QB under center.

Wow. I don't know how you came to those conclusions. The NFL is a business. We are not playing to build the confidence of anyone.

Competition breeds quality. Drafting to protecting an undrafted free agent QB's psyche is a sure recipe for mediocrity. Moore can compete and he will.

As far as Clausen being a "joke"? all I can say is watch the tape. Just watch the tape. He can play under pressure. he can deliver when thereis no time and no room for error. When the game is on the line, he doesn't get scared or hesitant, he gets intense and focused.

The tape doesn't lie. The guy can put the ball on the money with pressure coming from all sides. Whether he starts or he backs up Moore, he'll add talent, continuity and stability to the Panthers. I've watched Notre Dame football for 40 years and I'm telling you, Clausen and Tate (and MIchael Floyd too) WERE Notre Dame Football the past two years. Without them, ND wouldn't have won 2 games.

You'll see. Watch the tape.

If you want to date him, maybe he's not your guy. But if you want a QB who can read defenses, put the ball on the money and perform under pressure....he's a player.

My opinion? It STINKS!!!

Great freakin going FO.

Now you have taken away a good QB's confidence by selecting a literal "joke" and completely ignoring areas of need.

This is absolutely, 110%, completely, undeniabley a literally worthless pick.

Look at some of the other talent that was on the board at that time!!!!

One last thing, the stupid ass draft analyst referred to one of our RB's as "James Stewart" What a silly fine young male.

Archived