• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen disscusion here

Fiz

The move is backwards

If Moore has a good year and demand more money which our cheap ass FO probably wont want to pay cause we got Claussen, we just starting all over again. Just backwards

Superman is getting older. They better do something to ensure Gilyard doesn't get picked

LOVE IT. You Moore nuthuggers need to understand that you don't know more than the team knows. Moore is only here for a season, according to the contract, and they obviously aren't 100% sure he's the future here. I'm not saying Clausen will be a hit, nor am I saying he'll start, but it's nice to have two options at QB that could both work in our favor. Very smart move by the FO. Now we need a damn WR.

I'm as shocked as anybody that the Panthers did this, but the guy did play in the same offense in college that the Panthers are running, so it is a good fit and a good value at pick 48. At least he comes in already knowing how to read defenses and how to audible out of bad plays, unlike all of these spread offense QB's, who were getting all the adjustments from the sidelines in college.

My only problem is that there is just something about Clausen that I don't like and I can't even really tell you what it is. Hopefully, he will win me over though.

Archived