• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen disscusion here

Fiz

for the last 4 months all it was was moore deserved a shot at QB, and it still continues as to why would should not draft a qb. sorry but no one on the team deserves a starting role, including smitty. if someone better comes along and produces then they deserve the starting role.

idk if clausen does that, but he deserves the same shot that moore did last year. the last thing i want to see is another stupid ass foxy stubborness to keep firing a guy out there just cause he is a vet or been the starter for a few games/years. if either one sucks there is atleast someone worth a damn to fill in.

clausen is a giant cocky douche, there is no question about it, but he lit it up in ND with no running game and now defense and still they won some games against a few good defenses. atleast he wont have to be chucking it 40+ times a game with dwill and stewie back there, and a top 5 line to protect him (something ND couldnt do). he may surprise people when he actually has a running game and some time to go throught the reads, or he could bust. but there should be no more panthers need a qb discussion for the next 4 years.

i hope that hurney and fox figure out who the hell is getting the ball other than smitty now. give moore and clausen some weapons so they wont become jake 2.0 and fixate on the only wr worth a damn on the team.

tate being gone sucks, but there is a few wrs left that are good slot guys or good #2s: damien williams, andre roberts, jacoby ford, shipley, and gilyard.

also his espn phone interview sounds fine, intresting he and moore played against each other in hs. as long as he doesnt go ape poo if he doesnt get the starting role this year.....

EDIT: evil hurney brought up that we could trade him if matt moore turns into the real deal and clausen turns into something. kinda like atl did with matt schwab

I like it. I feel like I did after the Hornets took Kobe. Not saying Clausen will be that great and granted Kobe demanded a trade but I least they showed some cajones. It gives me some hope b/c I was nervous of facing Ryan and Brees for the next several years.

I am just wondering why Fiz has yet to be banned. I mean really? Sounds like a immature child trolling. As a fan of hte same team/forum, he is embarrassing.

you watch your tongue Fiz is a prophet sent from above, just ask The Golden Calf of Bristol

the guy looks like hes a very good qb...he has some highlights where he disects defenses in the 2 min warning to win the game... it made our qb depth solid now and now we can focus on evrything else. im all for matt moore but if he doesnt work out then clausen looks like he has the machismo to be an elite nfl qb he can make all the throws as well

Brees had two years and sucked its why they took rivers. And mcnabb and favre wereboth pissed upon their replacement selection. Both of them were old. Panthers just stuck a knife in moore's back. Bucs and saints are better tonight, panthers are not .

Archived