• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen disscusion here

Fiz

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/panthers/2010-04-23-jimmy-clausen-draft_N.htm

Already running his mouth. Get ready for it. No need to tell the world your new orgnanization was trying to trade up to get you in my opinion. Humble the kid is not.

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill. Anyone who dropped as much as he did could've made those comments. You just got drafted, anyone should be overcome with emotion. I'm not saying that he's humble but let's until we see something more substantial to say that he's 'running his mouth'.

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill. Anyone who dropped as much as he did could've made those comments. You just got drafted, anyone should be overcome with emotion. I'm not saying that he's humble but let's until we see something more substantial to say that he's 'running his mouth'.

Perhaps but there is a reason he fell however. And he is running his mouth trying to make it look like a team valued him so high they were trying to trade up to get him. Lesson should be to the Panthers that maybe trading up and giving away picks isn't always necessary. Quit over valuing players Hurney/Fox.

“Bradford is a really quiet, understated guy. Clausen is a bit of a [jerk]. He’s not afraid to tell guys what needs to be said. He’ll get in somebody’s face in a hurry. You need that from your quarterback, as long as he does it in the right way.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-clausenpanthers042310

The situation left Clausen with a rather large tweak to his ego.

“It’s frustrating sometimes,” Clausen said. “It’s definitely going to be in the back of my mind every single time I step on the field, every time I step into the facility to work out and watch film to make me that much better.”

Will be funny to see how he reacts if Moore beats him out. However, there is NO way Hurney/Fox let Moore beat him out EVEN if Moore out competes him. No way.

"I think I'm a great leader and teammate," Clausen said. "You ask all the guys on the team and they love hanging out with me and being around me and my family. I don't know everything that was said. But it's over now and I'm a Carolina Panther.

haha

i have to admit he doesn't seem very likable.

I like the pick.

We needed a QB. Yeah Matt played well last year but that is only 8 games at the end of the season. He isn't proven enough and when a top 15 pick falls to 48 you can't pass up that much value especially when its a position of need.

I don't understand how anyone can view the QB position as not a position of need.

You guys are like girls pmsing. Chill the f**k out and think a bit more rationally. ;)

lol, hilarious...

Perhaps but there is a reason he fell however. And he is running his mouth trying to make it look like a team valued him so high they were trying to trade up to get him. Lesson should be to the Panthers that maybe trading up and giving away picks isn't always necessary. Quit over valuing players Hurney/Fox.

“Bradford is a really quiet, understated guy. Clausen is a bit of a [jerk]. He’s not afraid to tell guys what needs to be said. He’ll get in somebody’s face in a hurry. You need that from your quarterback, as long as he does it in the right way.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-clausenpanthers042310

The situation left Clausen with a rather large tweak to his ego.

“It’s frustrating sometimes,” Clausen said. “It’s definitely going to be in the back of my mind every single time I step on the field, every time I step into the facility to work out and watch film to make me that much better.”

Will be funny to see how he reacts if Moore beats him out. However, there is NO way Hurney/Fox let Moore beat him out EVEN if Moore out competes him. No way.

Is this what you are referring to?

"Coach Fox was really excited. He told me they were trying to get up to the 32nd pick, but it didn't work out. He's really excited to have me on the team. I told him I can't wait to get there and start to work and help the team and the organization do what I can to help them win."

wow, grow the fug up.. lol.. dude, I've not seen more of a whiny excuse to not like someone until now.

and the dude has a chip on his shoulder, that's a great thing..

LOL@you...

Matt Moore fans; GIVE IT UP ALREADY! The guy is not a NFL QB. The Panthers have no faith in him. If they did, they would have played him earlier last year. Forget Matt Moore and his feelings. Matt Moore was never in their plans. He's a decent back up at best.

Matt Moore fans; GIVE IT UP ALREADY! The guy is not a NFL QB. The Panthers have no faith in him. If they did, they would have played him earlier last year. Forget Matt Moore and his feelings. Matt Moore was never in their plans. He's a decent back up at best.

Whats his NFL record?

Bradford played two games last year and went #1.. The Golden Calf of Bristol is a high-character guy but not even close to NFL-ready.

Whether you are a Moore jock-sniffer (which there appears to be quite a number of you for some reason) or someone that thinks he should prove more than just being the QB that sucked the least last year, our depth is/was an issue.

Now we have two young QBs to battle it out for a chance to lead the offense.

Where is the issue?

the worst thing that can happen to a team is to fall in love with a qb because he has some early success(dehlomme), moore has played well in the little pt he's got but claussen can push him and vice versa and hopefully the BEST MAN WILL WIN which benefits the team long term

lol cut the nicest, most well liked player on the team (without cap relief) under the guise you're going to anoint the guy who's been in the system for three years, then turn around and draft the biggest asshole available

there goes that team chemistry

Is this what you are referring to?

"Coach Fox was really excited. He told me they were trying to get up to the 32nd pick, but it didn't work out. He's really excited to have me on the team. I told him I can't wait to get there and start to work and help the team and the organization do what I can to help them win."

wow, grow the f**k up.. lol.. dude, I've not seen more of a whiny excuse to not like someone until now.

and the dude has a chip on his shoulder, that's a great thing..

LOL@you...

Dude's a Saints fan, what do you expect?

Archived