• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen disscusion here

Fiz

Love the pick. They need a wr bad but panthers needed a qb bad as well and this one actually has the potential to be great. He played pro offense and can probably start without to much of a problem. The only problem I have is it is an incompetent qb developing coaching staff mainly due to inexperience. Not all QBs are fiery like Jake, they have skills instead, that need to be 'coached'.

I was hoping for a WR like Tate, but it will turn out to be a good move. If Moore doesn't work out, and I hope for the record he does work out, it is nice insurance. This day and age you have to have a franchise QB to win a Superbowl(normally). Hopefully Moore is the franchise, but if not, hopefully Claussen is :).

My opinion? It STINKS!!!

Great freakin going FO.

Now you have taken away a good QB's confidence by selecting a literal "joke" and completely ignoring areas of need.

This is absolutely, 110%, completely, undeniabley a literally worthless pick.

Look at some of the other talent that was on the board at that time!!!!

One last thing, the stupid ass draft analyst referred to one of our RB's as "James Stewart" What a silly fine young male.

Strange pick? Maybe, but a very smart insurance policy for Fox. He was the best value on the board, and there will be WR and D-line help available in the 3rd and 4th.

Maybe Moore doesn't succeed. Now, we have a backup who could be a franchise QB. If Moore does succeed, even better because then we can trade one of the two for value. QBs are always in demand.

Hurney & Fox seem to believe that they have enough of the right pieces in place to make a move like this. How's that for a draft day shocker though huh? I think in the end this pick will work out well.

Archived