• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 is done...who's left, what's needed?

KBRed

who is everyone? not me. steve smith is more explosive and way more agile. tate reminds me more of a pass catching tight end like dante rosario.

Have heard several analysts compare him to Smith. They're not comparing him speed wise, they're comparing his physical ability to get YAC.

Will all that being said, I think I like Benn better.

Eh if we trade up for anyone I think it's going to be Everson Griffen. He is the athletic freak at DE that could ease the loss of Peppers when he brings it. So personally I think we trade up using next years first' date=' grab Griffen and then take Benn at 48...[/quote']

I like that but damn I want Tate.

I hope we trade up and get Sergio Kindle or Everson Griffin, then take best player available at the next pick. We will get a wide-out sooner or latter the key is to not reach for one, considering we blow royally at drafting them.

Oh and I dont give two shits if we trade next years first, the draft class next year is going to be horrible.

I want Arrelious Benn but Tate would be fine.

Chances are Benn could be there at 48, thats why I'm predicting we trade our first next year for an early second this year grab Griffen and then take Benn with the 48.

Tate reminds me somewhat of Smitty.

Benn reminds me of Hakeem Nicks.

...can't go wrong IMO.

We need a Hakeem Nicks more then we do another Smitty....even though I personally think Tate is going to be a bust and nothing like Smitty...

Archived