• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So one of my roommates is officially an a-hole

Dpantherman

Guys ever since August we have been living in an on-campus apartment (me and 3 other guys). Random assignment. idk anyone. and this guy no matter the setting, time, whatever, won't say a word when i speak to him. He just looks at me like I've done something to him. I don't think its bc I black, bc I don't think like that (even though it could be). Being the nice guy I am, I still speak to him every time I see him, whether its around the apartment or anywhere else (the once in a blue moon that I actually see him). I've been wanting to ask him wtf his problem is, but Im still being nice. lucky his weird ass is leaving....for good.

Just thought Id put this out there

If his just staring I wouldn't say anything that would put tension into the situation. Your all guys so don't let anything turn into those stupid quarrels that I'm sure chicks tell you about all the time.

I would ask him if he's ok or how he's doing instead of asking what his problem is. Hopefully he'll be forward enough to tell you if he has a problem.

If his just staring I wouldn't say anything that would put tension into the situation. Your all guys so don't let anything turn into those stupid quarrels that I'm sure chicks tell you about all the time.

I would ask him if he's ok or how he's doing instead of asking what his problem is. Hopefully he'll be forward enough to tell you if he has a problem.

hes moving out now, so I don't even care anymore. doesn't bother me THAT much. just think its pretty lame. I don't even want to have a conversation bc im shy myself for the most part. a simple head nod or something.

Archived