• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cash for caulkers right now

Murph

I think so. Just call your appliance store and make sure they are participating in the plan (not all are). I'm pretty sure Sears is.

What was nice for me was that the store handled ALL of the paperwork related to this discount which is kind of nice considering it is federal gvt money here so I am sure the paperwork would be long and confusing.

Sears is also running 30% off energy star if you use a sears card. Tough to beat 45% off. Keep in mind you have to have something old to trade in though. Also, ovens, microwaves, dryers, and a few other objects do not have any energy star ratings. Creating high heat uses a lot of energy so none can receive the energy star logo.

Sears is also running 30% off energy star if you use a sears card. Tough to beat 45% off. Keep in mind you have to have something old to trade in though. Also, ovens, microwaves, dryers, and a few other objects do not have any energy star ratings. Creating high heat uses a lot of energy so none can receive the energy star logo.

If a gasoline powered alarm clock can get an energy star logo, then a microwave should also!!!!!!

http://earth2tech.com/2010/03/26/even-fake-gadgets-can-get-energy-star-approval/

Archived