• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need your thoughts/prayers/karma/good vibes.

pstall

Had my followup dr visit yest. The blood pressure still a bit high but that can be worked on. Also need to get my good cholesterol up.

What has me as a basket case is my PSA's were high. I reminded him that I was just a day or two removed from getting over a bladder infection. He said that made total sense but to be safe they will check my blood again.

There is no history of prostate cancer in my family or testicular. Whatever you offer up just offer up my PSA's are normal and it's all good.

Plus that I don't go insane worrying. ha ha :D

thanks

PSA for testing is almost worthless.

I have heard. He did old fashion and PSA. It seems to be over treated with antibiotics then if that doesnt change the ole urologist.

I think I'm good. Never had a bladder infection and the same week get a physical.

good luck!

my dad and both his brothers got prostate cancer....I hope you can stay as far away as possible from that...on the bright side, it's very highly treatable with very high success.

Look for a Hawk thread on similar subject this weekend when I plan to get completely fricken wasted!

GL man.

You have made the first right choice, actually having an internist that you see for regular checkups and screenings.

People wonder why we are "sick" Americans?

Simply because we don't care until there is a problem.

Dumb.

Men in particular take better care of their cars than they do their bodies, and that is flat out dumb.

Eat smart, exercise regularly, see your primary care doc....the rest boils down to the genetic lottery.

Archived