• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Regan is the funniest clean comedian around.

SmootsDaddy89

meh.. not a fan of people who are offended by "dirty" language.. I get it if you have kids and need to use parental controls (that IS what they are for, after all)...

however, if people are so uptight that it bothers them or their religion causes their ears to burn, then fug YOU...

after all, we do have freedom of choice...

;)

meh.. not a fan of people who are offended by "dirty" language.. I get it if you have kids and need to use parental controls (that IS what they are for, after all)...

however, if people are so uptight that it bothers them or their religion causes their ears to burn, then fug YOU...

;)

And doesn't that choice extend to liking people who don't use "dirty" language. :cool:

;)

he clarified by being clean. Regan may say some curse words but his smarts means he can get by without that.

And doesn't that choice extend to liking people who don't use "dirty" language. :cool:

certainly it does.. that's why I said I'm not a fan and gave my opinion.. didn't say you all need exterminated by raising a petition. :)

and also, majority rules.. minority has the option of parental control and the option to buy/not to buy.. lol

;)

he clarified by being clean. Regan may say some curse words but his smarts means he can get by without that.

I hear ya.. I see the angle on "funniest clean comedian around"... just poking fun.

and there are plenty of brilliant comedians who provide different angles on life who cuss in their shows.. I love hearing how smart someone has to be to say a few other words to explain a situation, but the idea overall isn't all that intelligent. comparatively, I'm not sure if they are all that smart after all.

Will Smith was smart to put out rap albums without cussing. But he wasn't one of the more brilliant rappers out. sure he didn't cuss, but his lyrics weren't that great either..

Archived