• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cards fan is Back-- What to Expect This Week

cardsfanmd

First I just wanted to say I had a good time on this board earlier in the season and had my account not been deleted for some unknown reason I would have posted more prior to this. You guys did a great job this year whoever wins this game will be who I root for to win it all.

Here are some keys to the game IMO and things to look for Saturday:

* Dont be fooled by us stonewalling the Falcon's run game, you will still succeed in that department. Were this game in Arizona we would do better, but it isn't and doubt we do.

* I also doubt we are able to run as well this week as we did last week even though we really didn't run much then. You guys have a good run D and I know Kurt wants to throw on you again.

* The weather is the real variable. Warner sucks in precipitation, plain and simple. If there is anything falling from the sky Saturday evening I am gonna be heartbroken.

* Trick Plays--This is the big thing to expect and success/failure in this area will be the deciding factor in the game IMO. The cards have probably attempted the least of them in the league over the past two years, but last week we opened with a flea-flicker in the second series. Go back to the year Whisenhunt won the SB with the Steelers and you will see they used tons of trickery throughest the playoffs. I expend that trend to continue. Dont be shocked in the least when you see Boldin or Rolle throw a 60yd bomb, as both are former QB and have cannons.

Anyway, I hope to see a hard fought, injury free game on both sides of the ball and may the best (or the reddest :D ) team win.

First I just wanted to say I had a good time on this board earlier in the season and had my account not been deleted for some unknown reason I would have posted more prior to this. You guys did a great job this year whoever wins this game will be who I root for to win it all.

* Dont be fooled by us stonewalling the Falcon's run game, you will still succeed in that department. Were this game in Arizona we would do better, but it isn't and doubt we do.

* I also doubt we are able to run as well this week as we did last week even though we really didn't run much then. You guys have a good run D and I know Kurt wants to throw on you again.

* The weather is the real variable. Warner sucks in precipitation, plain and simple. If there is anything falling from the sky Saturday evening I am gonna be heartbroken.

* Trick Plays--This is the big thing to expect and success/failure in this area will be the deciding factor in the game IMO. The cards have probably attempted the least of them in the league over the past two years, but last week we opened with a flea-flicker in the second series. Go back to the year Whisenhunt won the SB with the Steelers and you will see they used tons of trickery throughest the playoffs. I expend that trend to continue. Dont be shocked in the least when you see Boldin or Rolle throw a 60yd bomb, as both are former QB and have cannons.

Anyway, I hope to see a hard fought, injury free game on both sides of the ball and may the best (or the reddest :D ) team win.

Your account did not get deleted. The servers were hacked after the Atlanta game and they had to rebuild them. Everyone was wiped out. We all had to re-create our accounts...notice how all say "Member Since Nov 2008".

Your account did not get deleted. The servers were hacked after the Atlanta game and they had to rebuild them. Everyone was wiped out. We all had to re-create our accounts...notice how all say "Member Since Nov 2008".

OK. My bad then. I feel better now.

as far as trick plays go....I wonder if the botched fake fg from the first matchup will keep the Cards from gambling the 2nd time around.

as far as trick plays go....I wonder if the botched fake fg from the first matchup will keep the Cards from gambling the 2nd time around.

Nope, that just inspired them to fire the sissy armed punter and bring in a new one (who punted 5X's inside the 20 last week).

Good to see some of Card fans that came here eariler back again. This is going to be more fun than the first time, since this will be a Playoffs game & you never know what the result will be. Here to a great game & no injuries on both teams. :cheers2:

Yeah, I had a blast here earlier in the year. This is BY FAR my favorite non-Card board.

Archived