• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im finally a daddy..

TheSaint

Congrats, Saint! I'm in the same boat, although it'll be a quite a few more years out for me... I'll be waiting it out until I'm ready... (that's the plan anyhow).. so I get where you are coming from, except you have the kid. I hear girls are a real treat, just remember to clean the shotgun when she starts talking to boys...

Congrats, man -- that's awesome.

From my few dealings with my nephews, I sometimes fear I'll be an overprotective parent as well. It's funny, because that runs contrary to the way I think children should be raised as a whole. Guess it's different when it's your kid.

I feel ya on this one.. my philosophy seems to be let them grow and learn as they will naturally.. however, I have a feeling it won't be like that when the time comes...

I'll have to be more logical than emotional when it comes down to it..

As a tangent i was talking to a buddy of mine about babies. I myself had very little connection with my two boys until after 2 years of age. Can't get enough of them now. Anyone else experienced this?

Anyway congrats

ive had a few friends who just couldnt get into it when their kids were infants. Once they were a few months old, they were fine. I actually love this infants stuff and watching her.

Archived