• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Windows 7 "snap" feature commercials

dimbee

I'm a PC guy simply because that's what I use and am adept with. I don't really care about the Mac vs PC marketing, for either side. I just found it to be kind of crap marketing to repackage the same exact feature in a different commercial.

Lots of companies do this anyways. For example, subway's 5 dollar foot-long commercials. Or McDonald's dollar menu. I don't know how many times I've seen those commercials repeated.

It's just that the way microsoft presented the snap feature makes the other commercial seem pointless, because the one guy came up with it first...well, you know what I mean.

Oh well, I prefer these commercials over any mac commercial anyway. With mac, all apple does is bash microsoft, without ever actually showcasing their product. At least microsoft is showcasing something about windows 7 (even though it is the same thing).

If you control >90% of the market you probably don't feel like you need to take cheap shots at the little guy.

when a company has such a lock on the industry, it's all business.. I wouldn't waste any more money than I have to get you bastards to buy my poo.

as productive as most retarded commercials are.. I wouldn't waste my time when most American's buy into that poo anyhow..

no, I don't have windows 7.. yes, it will be the next one I get.. whether legally or illegally.

Archived