• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Berry Messenger

Guest CatofWar

Guest CatofWar

A post by Cosmo got me thinking... Anyone who has a BB and wants to post up their PIN's do it! It would be good to have huddle friends on messenger.

312AAC73, add me.

Guest CatofWar

obviously i have no interest in applying. But seriously, what do you need to say to someone on BBM that you cant say on here?

Not on the huddle 24/7. Sometimes, when the stars align, I get some free time. Goofing off on BBM passes the time. And why are you so mother fuging concerned? Eat a bag of dicks- Louis C. K.

Not on the huddle 24/7. Sometimes, when the stars align, I get some free time. Goofing off on BBM passes the time. And why are you so mother fuging concerned? Eat a bag of dicks- Louis C. K.

Im not concerned...in my free time i like to point out what douche bags some people are.:auto:

Guest CatofWar

Im not concerned...in my free time i like to point out what douche bags some people are.:auto:

douche bags: a fan of a rival team with over 1,400 posts on another team's message board pointing out a douche bag.

Cleared that right up for me, precciate it.

obviously i have no interest in applying. But seriously, what do you need to say to someone on BBM that you cant say on here?

Ummmm - it's PRIVATE. Like using Yahoo Messenger or AIM.

BTW - a blackberry PIN is the phone's serial number type thing. Not a PIN for an account or anything.

If anyone has a blackberry and doesn't know how to find your pin, just start a new message and in the body type mypin and when you hit a space, it'll auto-correct.

Archived