• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot or Not???: female bodybuilders

Dpantherman

in general, hot or not  

36 members have voted

1. 1. in general, hot or not

• HOT!!!
    • NOT!!!
    • not, but id tap it.

Now, now, let's not put words in my mouth. I wasn't "judging" anyone. It was just a statement, simply because some might wonder if women are "supposed" to be curvy. No offense intended. :cheers2:

Oh. I see. :thumbsup:

But... to answer your question... unless there is a lack of hormone production, women get curvy around age 14 to 19. "Supposed" to is relevant, but most do, yes.

Oh. I see. :thumbsup:

But... to answer your question... unless there is a lack of hormone production, women get curvy around age 14 to 19. "Supposed" to is relevant, but most do, yes.

Yeah, I've been taking these philosophy classes and gender studies courses this semester...it's really screwed up my perception of everything. And the professor, while awesome and brilliant, is pretty much a feminist.

Yeah, I've been taking these philosophy classes and gender studies courses this semester...it's really screwed up my perception of everything. And the professor, while awesome and brilliant, is pretty much a feminist.

Tell your professor that this guy you know on the internet said all chicks should look like this...

2364484_0.jpg

...and if they don't they're not real women. :D

Archived