• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot or Not???: female bodybuilders

Dpantherman

in general, hot or not  

36 members have voted

1. 1. in general, hot or not

• HOT!!!
    • NOT!!!
    • not, but id tap it.

The year was 1995. Me and my buddies were in Nashville celebrating our 3 day pass, so we got a room at the Double Tree and prepared for alcohol fueled mayhem. At the Beer Cellar, there were three female body builders. I can say without a doubt that two of them did a lot of kegels.

Yeah I'd hit that... I'd hit it so hard she'd tell me where the slaves was hidin.

fitness models...oh hell yes....

those female bodybuilders....NO!

I second that motion!

Back in her "day" Raye Hollitt was HOT, or so I thought! She is better known from her time on American GLadiators as "ZAP" or from the first episode of "JAG" or on her one episode of "BAYWATCH"".

You look at her now, and thoses 'roids" have take a toll on her features!

Hmmm...interesting commentary on gender roles, here.

Since when are a woman's curves a "role"? Estrogen makes women curved... it isn't something they have to TRY to do. It's a natural reaction to hormone production in their body.

By the same token, the most "appealing" form of females to me and my testosterone bathed brain is one that has curves, not lines.

Now... if a chick wants to take HGH and work out 50 hours a week to look like a man, that's their prerogative. More power to them. Whatever...

But if they want to know (or someone asks, like this post did) if they "look good" to me, I'm going to vomit on them, and walk away.

In the same vein, if a woman wants to go do a physical job like a army Sgt. or a firefighter, or cop, good for them.

However, if they retain the curves that mother nature gave them, then the answer to the question is yes, they look good (or most likely even hot).

So don't prejudge me (or the other 31 out of 32 responders) and assume I'm requiring women to behave a certain way, just because I have natural attractions to females without veins in their arms, chest hair and biceps larger than a man's thighs

Since when are a woman's curves a "role"? Estrogen makes women curved... it isn't something they have to TRY to do. It's a natural reaction to hormone production in their body.

By the same token, the most "appealing" form of females to me and my testosterone bathed brain is one that has curves, not lines.

Now... if a chick wants to take HGH and work out 50 hours a week to look like a man, that's their prerogative. More power to them. Whatever...

But if they want to know (or someone asks, like this post did) if they "look good" to me, I'm going to vomit on them, and walk away.

In the same vein, if a woman wants to go do a physical job like a army Sgt. or a firefighter, or cop, good for them.

However, if they retain the curves that mother nature gave them, then the answer to the question is yes, they look good (or most likely even hot).

So don't prejudge me (or the other 31 out of 32 responders) and assume I'm requiring women to behave a certain way, just because I have natural attractions to females without veins in their arms, chest hair and biceps larger than a man's thighs

Now, now, let's not put words in my mouth. I wasn't "judging" anyone. It was just a statement, simply because some might wonder if women are "supposed" to be curvy. No offense intended. :cheers2:

Archived