• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phone Advice

tarheelblue89

I was a multitime blackberry carrier and I thought it was great. I never had any problems with it and thoroughly enjoyed it. That being said, my Droid so thoroughly crushes my blackberry experience, that I don't consider the two to be a comparison.

This. Today is my first full day with my Moto Droid. I was very happy with my Crackberry and the only real reason I switched was because I hated AT&T and their crappy coverage. That said, the Droid is an amazing device. The sliding keypad will take some adjustment but I'm getting there.

This. Today is my first full day with my Moto Droid. I was very happy with my Crackberry and the only real reason I switched was because I hated AT&T and their crappy coverage. That said, the Droid is an amazing device. The sliding keypad will take some adjustment but I'm getting there.
No poo, right? I just called off the wedding and will be eloping with the Droid instead.

So should I get The Droid Incredible or Should I get The BlackBerry Storm 9650.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I would just stick with the Moto Droid personally, bberrys are overrated and I have heard plenty of terrible rumors about HTC's.....the general consensus on many android message boards are that they become expensive paperweights relatively quickly....my friend has actually had his Droid Eris replaced 3 times in 2 months.

No poo, right? I just called off the wedding and will be eloping with the Droid instead.

What!! Dude, I had this all picked out for your wedding present too....

FCEH-MOA855BGT-4.jpg

Archived