• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phone Advice

tarheelblue89

Love my blackberry. I have a curve now but thinking of upgrading to a newer one since my contract is expiring. I love the querty keyboard.

I didn't want to get a bberry at the time because I loved my EnV which was the original EnV but it wouldn't hold a charge anymore, they didn't make the battery for it, and I didn't like the feel of the EnV2. So I went with the Curve 8330. Love it.

Also, bberries use RIM for delivering email, messenger, PIN texts, etc so if your carrier is down, you still get some services plus berry to berry users don't count towards text message limits.

Hawk - add me to your messenger - pin:3029f353

Love my blackberry. I have a curve now but thinking of upgrading to a newer one since my contract is expiring. I love the querty keyboard.

I didn't want to get a bberry at the time because I loved my EnV which was the original EnV but it wouldn't hold a charge anymore, they didn't make the battery for it, and I didn't like the feel of the EnV2. So I went with the Curve 8330. Love it.

Also, bberries use RIM for delivering email, messenger, PIN texts, etc so if your carrier is down, you still get some services plus berry to berry users don't count towards text message limits.

Hawk - add me to your messenger - pin:3029f353

Unless you have to have an Outlook based email I would suggest you seriously consider getting a Droid. You will love it.

I was a multitime blackberry carrier and I thought it was great. I never had any problems with it and thoroughly enjoyed it. That being said, my Droid so thoroughly crushes my blackberry experience, that I don't consider the two to be a comparison.

I don't want touch screen. But I have heard good things about the Droid.

Droid has both a touchscreen and a keyboard. I was not sure about the touchscreen either...but this thing....I really, really like. You should go to a Verizon store and check it out. (Then go to wirefly.com and buy it for almost nothing.)

Archived