• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phone Advice

tarheelblue89

Looking to get a new phone. Unfortunately I am not available to get an discount until September. Although I could get an discount in June IF I buy an iPhone.

The iPhone is what I have been looking at for a while now anyways. Right now I am using my old Razr and I am about ready to snap this fuging thing in two.

If I wait till June to get an iPhone it's still going to cost me up to $400, since I would not get a full update.

I have been looking on eBay and found some used ones that are significantly cheaper.

So basically my question is should I take my chances with a phone of eBay or just wait it out till June and still pay more.

Guest CatofWar

typing on a physical keyboard is alot easier that doing so on just a touch screen. I hammer out lots of emails during the day on my phone and that's why I went with a qwerty keyboard. Go to the store and fondle all of them.

If you want a smoother interface and lots of Apps then I would get an IPhone.

If you like call quality, a physical keyboard, and a more customizable interface then I would get a Droid.

On the network the Iphone seems to have faster web, but on wifi the droid seems faster. This can vary I'm sure.

Archived