• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi folk!

BBQ&Beer

Panther fan since the beginning. I was one of those who were standing out in that muddy field before we even had a team. I giggled when we were the only ones let in the NFL that year and the guy from Baltimore stormed out.

I was going to UNCC then, I wound up transferring to NCA&T, left there to go to the Army, got out and got my degree (in acting) and went to grad school at UCONN. I was the only Panther fan for about 600 miles when we played the Pats in the SB. (Note: Pats fans forget they bet you when they are stupid and give you 21 points.:rolleyes: ) Met my wife, while I was there 9She's a Green Bay fan and actually knows a lot about football even though she only became a fan because Brett was cute. (Obviously, last year was comedy gold.)

We're both theatre folk so we travel to where the jobs are. At the moment we're staying at her dad's farm in California that is a cat rescue. I call it the Cat Ranch. Three humans, 300 cats... dear god....

Anyway, Glad to be here and it looks like this will be fun.

Archived