• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True story

Ja  Rhule

I work with a lady who told me this story. This happened in Matthews area. This happened for real!

The lady I work with has a 2nd job and she works with an older lady who has a mentally ill, 30 year old son at home. One day when they were working together, her son called her at work and said:

"Mom, there is a troll in our house"

Mother told him there was no troll and asked him to stop calling her at work unless something urgent comes up. But about 15 minutes later he calls again and says:

"Mom, there is a troll in our house, what do you want me to do?"

Mother replied again, "No! There is no troll! They don't exist, now stop bugging me while I'm at work" and she hang up the phone.

About 30 minutes later her mentally ill son calls again and says "Mom, I got troll locked up in our bathroom and he can't get out! Come quick!"

Mother went to talk to her boss and explained the situation about her mentally ill son. Boss decided to give her the rest of the day off. When lady got home she founded her son near the bathroom door and with a broom in his hand. He told his mother that troll has been in there for an hour or so. When mother opened the door she was in shock!

A very neatly dressed midget came out and told her that he was from the Census Bureau. He was very pissed but did not press charges.

Archived